Time is money and BARBICIDE® Disinfecting Wipes maximize both! These economical, easy to use disinfecting wipes are EPA registered and have a 2-minute contact time assuring your salon, spa or barbershop meet disinfection guidelines in just a few short minutes. See how to use BARBICIDE® Wipes here!
Kills COVID-19! BARBICIDE® Wipes are a registered product on the EPA’s N List and all products on this list meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for all hard, non-porous items and surfaces such as glass, metal and plastic
- More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
- Superior surface contact—Durable, non-woven, high-quality fabric towelettes won’t bunch up during use
- Stays fully saturated—Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out
- Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
- Each towelette is 6″ x 6.75″
- Ships to Contiguous U.S. only.